I Love You I Miss You
Rianah Syamsariah
About Me
Blog DP1

★Carefree Angel★

Lives for Music
♫Pop
♫R&B
♫Hip-Hop

Loves her Literature
♫Little Black Dress Series
♫Catherine Coulter
♫Victoria Alexander
♫Stephanie Laurens

Misses her Family.

Desires to have Him.

My blog’s gonna be about
♫Views on the current music trends;
♫My crazy/boring/random thoughts and rants

Chats





People
Hankyung, Olympics and Life… Wednesday, February 17, 2010 1:24 PM

Hey my loves…
I haven't been updated anything on MS for the past 2 days. *sighs. Well… I have gone through a riot of emotions. I haven't been listening to Super Junior for more than a week. And even if I did, I would change the song and yeah… *shrugs*


 

Have you ever get the feeling that you're destined for something big, but in truth you are actually stuck in a rut? Yeah, that's what I'm feeling right now… Recently, I watched a Chinese show about Wushu and Olympics. It was about 4 people who had the dream to represent China in the Olympics. 4 athletes who worked tirelessly to achieve their dreams even though in the initial round the opponent they have to go against is one of their own people. The show was so inspiring that at the end of the show, I cried cause I suddenly thought of Hankyung and the time when Super Junior just debuted. That was back in 2006 I think. At that point of time because of some stupid law, he could only perform on 3 broadcasting channels and all because of the fact that he is a foreigner working in the country using the wrong Visa. And also, I have no idea what the channels are but my guess is its KBS, SBS and MNet (I think~ feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). But anywho's, he persevered and stayed strong throughout the whole ordeal. The fact that the other 11 boys were there to support him if he needs them helped a lot. And well, look at where he is now, famous and successful at the age of 26. Kudos to him.


 

Another shining and proud moment for Hankyung is when he got to participate in the recent 2008 Beijing Olympics Torch Relay. Seriously, I didn't know he was involved in the Relay until only recently. And it's all thanks to the E.L.Fs. I tell you, some of them are really nice people and I'm honoured to have made their acquaintance. I don't think there has ever been a Chinese superstar who has ever participated in the Relay and in other words, Hankyung made history. Again. Why I say again? To me, he is the one who paved way for foreigners to break into the fast-moving, rapidly changing Korean music industry. Don't you think so? I mean look at 2PM's NichKhun. He's a Thai-American who's now one of the few foreign people who's a HUGE hit in Korea. The fact that he has the cutest baby face I've seen on a 21? 22? Year old is a MAJOR plus point for him. So yeah.


 

But that's beside the point. The point is, at least the aforementioned people have got the support of their friends and family to pursue their dreams. Most importantly the support and blessing from the parents. Now if only I can just open up to my family and tell them straight up what I really want to do with my life. I've talked about it on here a few times already so I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about. Now if only I won the prize. Our life would have undergone a drastic change. We would be so busy doing our stuff that I think it would come to the point in which no one would even see us anymore. Yes. That's what I want to spend my time doing. Honing, developing, cultivating, shaping, enriching and improving my skills, my abilities, my body, my life and my mind. It beats having to sit down in front of the computer the whole day to do translation work. Seriously.


 

So yeah. I hope I get to do this one day. Please pray for me cause I really need this one salvation in my life. I'll end my post for today here and maybe the next time I'll have more stories and things to tell you guys about.


 

I miss you. So much.


 

Love,

~Rieanah~

Labels: ,