I Love You I Miss You
Rianah Syamsariah
About Me
Blog DP1

★Carefree Angel★

Lives for Music
♫Pop
♫R&B
♫Hip-Hop

Loves her Literature
♫Little Black Dress Series
♫Catherine Coulter
♫Victoria Alexander
♫Stephanie Laurens

Misses her Family.

Desires to have Him.

My blog’s gonna be about
♫Views on the current music trends;
♫My crazy/boring/random thoughts and rants

Chats





People
Baby Dream Monday, December 21, 2009 4:23 AM
On Saturday, Ryn Unnie and me were talking about marriage and babies and what not.
So I don't know if the conversation was the cause of the dream that I had went I went to sleep later that night.
I want to get married and have kids someday but for the next 8 years at least, it is not on the Top 10 "list of things to do in 8 years". So I hope that whatever I'm going to say clears up any misunderstandings.

In my dream, I was surrounded by all my families and friends, all my loved ones practically and we were at my place just chilling and having fun.
Out of nowhere a little boy of about 2-3 years old came up to me.
Trust me when I say that I have never seen anything so beautiful and angel-like before.
And what I'm about to say might sound cliched but this was what transpired in the dream.

The boy had fair skin, dark curly hair, cute chubby and rosy cheeks and the biggest and brightest brown eyes ever and its framed with eyelashes that can never be duplicated even with the help from L'Oreal Paris or Maybelline.
I could even remember what he smelled like.
Baby powder, fresh clean clothes and sunshine.
And another elusive scent that I can't seem to place.

What scares me is that the boy is really close to me and at one point, when everyone's attention was on us, I bit his cheeks, told him that he's cute like his father (though I have no idea who the man is) and the boy blushed, and hid his face in the crook of my neck.
Seeing his shyness, everyone laughed and teased him even more.

And this is when I woke up.

It is so frustrating when things like this happen, don't you think so??
To be dreaming of something sweet and beautiful and it got cut short by the existence of reality.
I wonder what the dream means.
Part of me wants to know and the other part of me is kinda hesitant to know the meaning of it, but lets just wait and see.
Wait for what, you may ask but for now, I have no idea how to answer that question.

But if any of you have an inkling to the message that the dream is trying to convey, please enlighten me by tagging my board or tweet me @RieSyamsariah aitex.

Thanxx..

Labels: ,