
Wednesday, 10 February 2010
One particular article that I read recently renewed my dream to make it in Korea and become an artist. I know that it's what a lot of other want to do, but I think I want it more than they do. Like no shit. I want it really badly. My life, my future, my happiness, depends on it. But I don't know when I can do it. I'll be turning 20 this year and last I heard they don't take trainees that old. Uurrgghh!! Frustrating much??
Anyways, life is going pretty slow and boring nowadays. Except for the fact that I am easily irritated and annoyed (no I'm not PMS-ing), I am adapting to this new life fairly well. That woman wants me to become an English teacher. Me?? Naega?? Moi?? For real??!! Dude…I couldn't even stand in front of the whole class without walking to the front and stumbling. AND SHE FREAKING WANTS ME TO CONDUCT A LESSON??!! I think I'll be peeing in my pants the moment the first student walks into the class. I understand that she wants me to learn the hardship of earning my own money and she has my best intentions at heart but to throw me to the sharks when I know nuts about teaching?? Dude, I'd rather be a patient in the dentist the whole day rather than doing that. I mean c'mon…get real. Would they even listen to me?? And where the hell am I supposed to get the teaching materials?? She knows that it's not easy and like 90% of the available materials needs to be purchased and the remaining is like of no relevance at all. =_____=" L.A.M.Eeeee. If and when she is serious in wanting me to do this gig, at least give me some references or whatever so that I know where to start. But… Ouh well. Whatever. As long as she's happy.
Another thing that irks me is her instructions. First she wants me to learn Bahasa Indonesia. After I got all the links and resources, she went PSYCHO and was like "Why the fuck are you giving me this? This people want to learn Basic English. Not Bahasa Indonesia!" WHAT THE HELL RIGHT??!! Her very first instructions to me were to brush up on my Indonesian speaking skills so that I can at least communicate with the students smoothly. But for her to go all bipolar on me like that, dude, that's like not cool. Nuh uh. Nope. And also the fact that she likes to rush things. I'm fresh out of school and in school, they taught us mostly to use MS Word, and so I'm more familiar with that program. But hey, at least I know the basics on how to work with MS Excel. Not like other people. Besides, I am just helping out in making the formats for the forms and reports and what not, so at least give me some leeway to surf the net and chat and play games. But no. There's no "thank you" from her after I'm done with the report formatting. Frankly speaking, there is not one word of positive nature that ever comes out of her mouth that has got to do with me. NEVER. Nice huh?? NOT. Anyways, I shall not continue on with that particular topic since it hurts and well, it has always been a sore spot in my life. *sighs
So. I think I'll stop here for now and maybe I'll continue on tomorrow. I hope that tonight I have a pleasant dream and that goes out to all of you my readers too. Love you always and thanks for reading my post.
ANNYEONG!!
~Rieanah~