I Love You I Miss You
Rianah Syamsariah
About Me
Blog DP1

★Carefree Angel★

Lives for Music
♫Pop
♫R&B
♫Hip-Hop

Loves her Literature
♫Little Black Dress Series
♫Catherine Coulter
♫Victoria Alexander
♫Stephanie Laurens

Misses her Family.

Desires to have Him.

My blog’s gonna be about
♫Views on the current music trends;
♫My crazy/boring/random thoughts and rants

Chats





People
Wedding Dress Sunday, November 15, 2009 10:18 PM

This blog is like 2 days late, but who cares.

Wedding Dress.
A really beautiful heartfelt song that is totally filled a myriad of emotions.
Love. Happiness. Sadness. Loss. Yearning.
You name it.
Taeyang portrayed these emotions right from the bottom of his heart and I don't know about you but I could feel it.
Right down to the bones.

The choreography is beautiful, the set is gorgeous, the bride is really pretty (and so is the groom)
and all I can say is I LOVE IT!!

If you haven't watched it yet, here it is;
Taeyang~ Wedding Dress MV
(credit to Sakura4Syaoran for the video^^)

Check it out and tell me what you think aitex.
Anyways, I'm outtiex.
See you loveliez on my next post.
In the meantime, stay gorgeous always.
^^

Labels: ,