
Second post of the day.
Here's his Inki performance from today:
(credit to alwaystaeyang for the awesome subs!!)
There was a pleasant surprise for us fangirls and all I gotta say is the boy doesn't disappoint.
Not even a teensy weensy bit...
Watch the video and you'll know what I'm saying. ;]]
But one particular icky thing irks me though.
The song is about "Wedding Dress", and yet, the female dancers were wearing a one-piece swimsuits
With fishnet stockings no less. o_O
And did you see the hair??
It looks like rats climbed onto the girls heads and nested in it!
I mean like seriously!!!
Thank god Taeyang's outfit was decent.(I'm totally lying,his outfit is HOTT!!)
Ouh, and in case you guys didn't notice, Aimee Lee Lucas performed with him.
I'm so jealous of her.
But oh well, you can't have everything,right?
So yeah...
Ermxx...
That's all I gotta say for now..
LATERX!!!
Labels: Big Bang, SBS Inkigayo, Taeyang