
Ghost
~Varsity Fanclub~
[Verse 1:]
All the memories in pieces scattered on the floor
Had an argument that ended bad once more
All the misery and crying
I'm sick of trying (To make you happy)
I don't wanna be why you leave
I just wanna be what you need
And I wanna see what you see
Since you walked away from this here
See I got nowhere to go
And I just can't be alone
[Hook:]
(This is my last chance)
Cause I can't see baby down with someone else
(This is my last chance)
Every time I hurt you I was hurting myself
Every time I hit it hit it
You would always quit it quit it
Got nothing left of my heart
Just a ghost in me
[Verse 2:]
I don't recognize these feelings anymore
What happened to the future that was in store
I'm all hung up on lying
I'm sick of fighting
(I'll make you happy)
I don't wanna be why you leave
I just wanna be what you need
And I wanna see what you see
Why'd you walk away from this here
I got nowhere to go
And I just can't be alone
[Hook: x2]
(This is my last chance)
Cause I can't see baby down with someone else
(This is my last chance)
Every time I hurt you I was hurting myself
Every time I hit it hit it
You would always quit it quit it
Got nothing left of my heart
Just a ghost in me
[Bridge:]
I went and let my girl down
(and I'm so-so-sorry)
You caught me on the rebound (baby)
It's my time to be real
To you... (To you, to you)
There's a ghost inside of me...
[Hook:]
(This is my last chance)
Cause I can't see baby down with someone else
(This is my last chance)
Every time I hurt you I was hurting myself
Every time I hit it hit it
You would always quit it quit it
Got nothing left of my heart
Just a ghost in me
[Hook:]
(This is my last chance)
Cause I can't see baby down with someone else
(This is my last chance)
Every time I hurt you I was hurting myself
Every time I hit it hit it
You would always quit it quit it
Got nothing left of my heart
Just a ghost in me