I Love You I Miss You
Rianah Syamsariah
About Me
Blog DP1

★Carefree Angel★

Lives for Music
♫Pop
♫R&B
♫Hip-Hop

Loves her Literature
♫Little Black Dress Series
♫Catherine Coulter
♫Victoria Alexander
♫Stephanie Laurens

Misses her Family.

Desires to have Him.

My blog’s gonna be about
♫Views on the current music trends;
♫My crazy/boring/random thoughts and rants

Chats





People
I think I've aged a gazillion years these past few weeks... Sunday, May 17, 2009 10:30 PM
So....
I haven't been updating lately and i feel like a piece of chicken-shite for not rmmbrin to do it...

I'm in Indonesia since last Saturday and the weather in this place is super atrocious!!
I swear i've never perspired this much in my whole 19 years of existence....
its super disgusting i tell you...

anyways i'm goin back home next Saturday
and i seriously can't wait to see my homies again
and just resume my hobby of texting pple like nobody's business..
:]]

Speaking of which..
my new school term is starting on the 2nd of June!!
just when the rest are on vacation i'm in school..
what a stupid and frustrating buzzkill..
seriously...
ouh well..
beggars can be chooser eh??
*sighs...

My sister intoduced me to her chat friend..
His name is Adam and he's 28 years old..
a bookworm..(just like me!!)
and he's a nice person to talk to..
this is my first time talkin to him so lets not talk bout him that much..

For the past week, my playlist has always been constantly VFC and Menudo...
and i'm beginning to think that i don't have any life..
and plus my thoughts only revolve round that 1 guy and i do and sincerely wanna forget him but i can never seem to be able to just that..
am i so hopeless??
i mean other girls also like him and they call themselves Mrs so-and-so Scott (which i don't do btw) so why doesn't that factor coupled with the fact that he's famous and talented and good-looking make me forget him??

Ryn says i shouldn't think too much bout it cause when the right persn comes along i wouldn't be caught up in his life no more..
*shrugs..
i wonder when that day will come....

and i just received a call from Ryn..
Holy crap!!
why does things have to happen when i'm away??!!
she said that her Gramps is critically ill and she's very worried bout him..
I'm so scared for her and i hope he pulls through this incident..
I shall keep him in my prayers and lets just pray for a positive outcome...

during the call...
the song "This I Promise You" by N'sync was playing..
it brings me back to 11 years ago when someone close to me passed on and this was our song...
I don't wanna think upleasant thoughts else nightmare will ensue tonight..

so yeah...
I'll end todays post with a quote from one of the greatest man in literature...

"When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew...."
~William Shakespeare~