I Love You I Miss You
Rianah Syamsariah
About Me
Blog DP1

★Carefree Angel★

Lives for Music
♫Pop
♫R&B
♫Hip-Hop

Loves her Literature
♫Little Black Dress Series
♫Catherine Coulter
♫Victoria Alexander
♫Stephanie Laurens

Misses her Family.

Desires to have Him.

My blog’s gonna be about
♫Views on the current music trends;
♫My crazy/boring/random thoughts and rants

Chats





People
My KwaZee cousin EwE....=_= Wednesday, April 1, 2009 9:25 PM
OMG!!!!
GUESS WAT???
AFTER 4 YEARS OF NOT MEETING HER...I FINALLY MET UP WITH HER AGAIN!!
WHO YOU MAY ASK..
ITS MY COUSIN SITI NUR AWALIAH... a.k.a EWE!!!!
LOLX....
I DIDN'T KNOW THAT I MISSED HER THAT MUCH UNTIL TODAY....
I LOOKED HER I WAS STRAIGHT AWAY TRANSPORTED TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS.....
U KNOW...
WHEN WE WERE YOUNG AND ALL THAT...

SHE INVITED ME TO GO SLEEP OVER AT HER AUNTS HOUSE SO THATS WHERE I AM NOW...

she's like one of the funkiest pple i knw...
but the thing is....
she went and did something totally unexpected...
SHE FUCKING PIERCED HER FREAKING EYEBROWS!!!!
WTF!!!
AND GUESS WAT??!!
UP TO DATE SHE HAS ALREADY BROKEN LIKE 8 FREAKIN SKATEBOARDS!!
I MEAN LIKE WAT THE FUCKING HELL IS SHE TRYING TO DO??

but wateva...
i still love her to death...
and to u guys out there...
if u fucking mistreat her...
u have to answer to me...
CAPEESH!!!

I'LL BE WATCHIN....

alrightie...
i'm out y'all..
gonna go watch Keith now..
and OMG!!!
Jesee McCartney is so damn HOTT!!!

PEACE...
LOVE YA!!
MUACKXZ!!
:]]