I Love You I Miss You
Rianah Syamsariah
About Me
Blog DP1

★Carefree Angel★

Lives for Music
♫Pop
♫R&B
♫Hip-Hop

Loves her Literature
♫Little Black Dress Series
♫Catherine Coulter
♫Victoria Alexander
♫Stephanie Laurens

Misses her Family.

Desires to have Him.

My blog’s gonna be about
♫Views on the current music trends;
♫My crazy/boring/random thoughts and rants

Chats





People
I'm Scared... Monday, April 6, 2009 12:05 AM
Have you ever dreamt a dream that feels so surreal that you woke up crying for the person u miss the most??
I'm sure y'all would say yeah....
It happened to me last night...
I dreamt that i lost 2 of my teeth and in our folk lore, it is said that to dream of losing your tooth is actually a bad omen...
An omen which signifies a death in the family...

I don't believe in that but i'm scared...
i'm scared of losing my mother...
she's everything to me..
a few months back, she told me that she had visions of meeting our deceased relatives...
I was so freaked that i made a joke saying that she shouldn't say such things cause she haven't even gotten any great- grandchildren...
we laughed it off and the conversation is then forgotten...
its been 4 years since i last saw her and i hope that fate is not so cruel as to separate us even further...

God Almighty...
Sisters of Fate and Destiny...
if you are reading this..
Please listen to my pleas...
Do not take my mother away from me..
please..
i beg of you....
Take my life if you wish....
but please let Mummy live a longer, happy and healthy life..
at least long enough for her to watch Aisyah into a graceful young lady and Firman a fine young man...
Please...
take anything from me..
just not my mother...
Its not her time yet...

Labels: , ,