I Love You I Miss You
Rianah Syamsariah
About Me
Blog DP1

★Carefree Angel★

Lives for Music
♫Pop
♫R&B
♫Hip-Hop

Loves her Literature
♫Little Black Dress Series
♫Catherine Coulter
♫Victoria Alexander
♫Stephanie Laurens

Misses her Family.

Desires to have Him.

My blog’s gonna be about
♫Views on the current music trends;
♫My crazy/boring/random thoughts and rants

Chats





People
FUCKEN PISSED!! Thursday, April 23, 2009 10:44 PM
I hate being sick!!
its so freaken frustrating to be awaken out of deep slumber just cause ur disobedient body wants to regurgitate the 3 meals tat u ate on tat day...
wats more..
u sound like a fricken old mad dog who is waitin to be put to sleep by the kind vet....

and i tried like a gazillion weird slimes..pills and what not to cure the ailment...
i tried..
>drinking dark soy sauce..
>lemon drops..
>lime drops...
>honey drops...
>salt water gargles...
and loads of other crap..

god i'm done!!
if the cause of my death is gonna be excessive coughin..den so be it!!
sheesh!!

i'm out y'all..
gonna go and layan this stupid cough before i puke all over the comp..